Natural Resources issues in California are as diverse as its unique landscapes. California Strategies’ professionals have the technical and scientific knowledge combined with the policy and political expertise to resolve conflicts and develop comprehensive natural resource strategies for our clients.
We have assisted clients with a variety of permitting work from incidental take permits, streambead alteration agreements, coastal development permits, 404 permits and 401 certifications, CEQA compliance, and encroachment permits, etc.
In addition to our permitting work, our conservation work is widely recognized throughout the State and has resulted in successful outcomes for our diverse clientele.
California Strategies has extensive experience in the following natural resource related areas:
- Air Resources Board Compliance
- Coastal Commission
- Environmental Review
- Regulatory Agency Representation
- State and Federal Agency Permitting
- Endangered Species and Habitat
- Habitat Conservation Planning
- Mitigation and Mitigation Banking
- Wetlands Permitting
- Land Conservation
- CEQA Policy and Guidance
- Parks and Conservation Funding
- Natural Resources Damages
- Marine Protection and Fisheries
- Off-highway Vehicles
- Water Resources and Water Quality
- Flood Protection
- Cultural Resources and Section 106
- Coastal Protection and Permitting
- Legislative Advocacy