The California employment environment has always been complicated, but it has grown even more so in recent years. Trying to understand and comply with the intricacies of California’s employment laws and regulations, while successfully managing an organization can be difficult for even the most sophisticated business or organization.
The emergence of the Internet and new technologies has further complicated matters as most organizations now find themselves not only competing against the company down the street, but also against the organization on the other side of the world. In this competitive environment the importance of a qualified workforce has never been more critical to the success of an organization than it is in the current global economy.
California Strategies has successfully assisted our clients in dealing with these issues and in all other employment-related areas, both in the private and public sectors.California Strategies has extensive experience in the following employment, labor, economic and workforce development related areas:
- Legislative and Executive Branch Advocacy
- Regulatory Agency Representation
- Business Development, Contracting and Procurement
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Workers’ Compensation
- Public Works, Prevailing Wage and Apprenticeship
- Unemployment and State Disability Insurance Programs
- Workforce Development Programs
- Workforce Planning
- Discrimination Issues
- Other Employment-Related Programs and Systems